Evergreen Wrapping cares about the privacy of our guests. Our goal is to provide the best shopping experience possible for you. This Privacy & Security Policy (“Policy”) describes the information we collect about you and what we do with it. By visiting evergreenwrapping.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy.
What We Collect
- Contact Information: Name, address, phone number or email address.
- Purchase Information: Items you purchase, sizes, payment methods (such as credit or debit card numbers), billing and shipping addresses and contact information (for receipts, shipping confirmations or order updates).
- Profile Information: If you sign up for an account on evergreenwrapping.com, account username and password, shopping cart contents, product review information or other details you provide as part of your evergreenwrapping.com profile.
- Preference Information: Contact or marketing preferences, brand and merchandise interests.
- Demographic Information: Age, birth-date or gender.
- Call Notes if you call and what you shared during your call.
- Device and Browsing Information: Information about your phone, tablet, computer or device and online browsing activity, including but not limited to your device’s information, current location, domain type, browser version, service provider or IP address. We also collect information about where you go on evergreenwrapping.com and our technical efficiencies of your visit, such as the time you visited our website or the time it took to connect to the website or download pages.
- Social Media Information: If you use social media to connect with us, information you share via your posts, or information you have approved via the social media platform or network to share.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information about you when you visit our tables at events, on our website, speaking to our teammates during telephone conversations, utilizing social media, and we may also collect information from third parties.
Information you provide to us: You may provide the various types of information listed above to us at events, mail, emails, or by visiting evergreenwrapping.com, through purchases, account setup, contest/coupon/giveaway entries, participating in a survey, through social media platforms to connect with us or, or via telephone.
Information we collect automatically: If you interact with us electronically, we receive certain types of information automatically. This information typically does not include personal information unless you provide it to us in person, through email, through our website or you choose to share it with us in some other fashion. We obtain this information through some of the following technologies:
- Cookies: evergreenwrapping.com may use a browser feature known as a cookie, which is placed on your computer. Cookies are small amounts of data stored on your computer’s hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser that are transferred to your computer by our server. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Clear GIFs: Clear GIFs, which are typically stored in emails, help us confirm your receipt of, and response to, our emails and provide you with a more personalized experience. If you register or purchase product through evergreenwrapping.com, we may associate Device and Browsing Information from your previous browsing visits with other personal information you provide.
- Media: If you upload images to evergreenwrapping.com, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Information provided by third parties: We may carefully select third party companies and allow them to collect certain information by placing cookies when you choose to visit evergreenwrapping.com. This information is used to report marketing program effectiveness directly back to us. The information and analysis will be used to assist us in better understanding your interests in our web site and how to better serve those interests and provide you with more personalized product offerings.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect about you helps us to provide you with the most enjoyable shopping experience possible. We do that by using your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with product and services: Information is used to enable Evergreen Wrapping to deliver products you have ordered, to fulfill requests that you have created, to contact you (or a gift recipient) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, and to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide a personalized experience: Through cookies, Evergreen Wrapping is able to personalize your shopping experience by tracking your clicks, tracking the items you put in your shopping cart and whether you’ve visited buckle.com before.
- For marketing purposes: Information is used to deliver information about our products, website or special offers to you.
- To confirm your identity: Certain information is used for verification and fraud prevention purposes in order to prevent fraudulent activity on your account.
- To maintain functionality: Certain information allows us to see which areas of our website are visited the most, and this helps us improve the quality of your shopping experience by offering more of the features that you prefer.
How We Share Your Information
Evergreen Wrapping does not sell, rent or lease the personal information of any of our guests, but we do reserve the right to share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties except to provide the services described in this Policy.
Third Parties We Work With
Evergreen Wrapping may carefully select third party companies and allow them to collect certain information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) by placing cookies when you choose to visit evergreenwrapping.com. Third parties help us provide services related to payments, site activity, surveys, database maintenance, email administration, recruiting, sweepstakes and marketing. Following are examples of third parties that we may share your information with:
Evergreen Wrapping continually strives to maintain compliance with legal regulations. If we become aware of or have a good faith belief that we must disclose information about you in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, we will disclose specific information about you to the appropriate legal authorities in order to protect the users of evergreenwrapping.com, or the public.
Joining Evergreen Wrapping’s email list allows you to receive exclusive information about special offers, media events, new products and much more. If you’re not already registered, simply complete our online email form to receive these special messages. You may also opt-in to our email database at events. Those names are electronically added in batch to our email database frequently. If at any time you would like to stop future delivery of Evergreen Wrapping’s email messages, please follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each email message. This will not prevent you from receiving email communications relating to any online order you place at evergreenwrapping.com, requests to participate in surveys about our products or other operational email communications.
Security & Fraud
Evergreen Wrapping has implemented several security measures on our website, but you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. Evergreen Wrapping has made every effort to ensure that the information transmitted to us online is secure through the use of standardized encryption protocols.
In addition, Evergreen Wrapping does not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity with us. We will never ask you to provide personal information through email, including credit card numbers, passwords, mother’s maiden name, bank account numbers, ATM pass codes or social security numbers.
- Children’s Privacy: We value our relationship with our guests of all ages. We welcome parents and their children to explore our website together. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not gather or use personal information from any guest who indicates they are less than 13 years of age (or less than 18 years of age for residents of the State of Maine). A parent or guardian must assist a child between the ages of 13 and 18 in ordering activity online with evergreenwrapping.com. If we become aware that we’ve gathered personal information from a minor, we will remove that information from our records immediately.
- California Minors’ Privacy: Minors under age 18 that are residents of California and have an account on evergreenwrapping.com may ask us to remove content or information that such minor posted on evergreenwrapping.com by contacting sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need the minor’s first and last name, email address and social media identifiers. Please note that such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such minor’s content or information posted.
Terms & Conditions, Do-Not-Track Signals, Revisions
- Use of evergreenwrapping.com is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed there.
- Do-Not-Track Signals: Since we do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities across third-party websites or online services, we do not search for or respond to do-not-track signals.
- If we materially alter our Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on evergreenwrapping.com. Your continued use of the site will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the site, and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns with respect to our Privacy & Security Policy, or would like to make a request related to the exercise of a legal right under state law, please feel free to contact us or by email at email@example.com or mail at:
Evergreen Wrapping LLC
208 Hewitt Drive
Waco, Texas 76712
Please note that requests may require verification of identity and authenticity.
This Privacy & Security Policy supersedes all prior policies and is effective October 31, 2019.